Referrals and brokers
We Treat Our Brokers With Respect and Fairness
As a broker, you are a very valued team player. If you aren’t currently treated with the respect you deserve, it may be time to make a change. Here at Fortis Funding, we have earned a great reputation for our referral and broker program, which is second to none. We go the extra mile to make sure our brokers and the referrals they bring to our door are treated with the utmost appreciation and integrity. If you become a member of our referral and broker program, you’ll receive:
- Reciprocal referrals in all cases (meaning we’ll never claim your clients as our own)
- Various protections, such as immediate payments when a deal is closed and upfront fee disclosures
- Excellent commissions on all agreements you bring to us that culminate in a successful deal
If you’re interested in learning more about this program and how you can become part of it, contact us today and ask to talk with one of our personable financial consultants.
Work With Our Sales Team
We have some openings available on our sales team, and we’re looking for bright, talented individuals to fill them. If you think you might be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you. Those who do best working with us tend to have most or all of the following characteristics:
- Organized: You’ll need to be able to keep track of a lot of different clients and make sure you help them through the sales process. You’ll need to stay organized and keep neat records.
- Confident: When you’re confident, your clients can have greater confidence in you. You’ll need to be able to handle rejection with a smile and move on to the next client.
- Friendly: Friendliness is a very important characteristic to have when you’re a salesperson. It helps people feel comfortable and safe with you.
- Motivated: The most successful people on our sales team are also the most highly motivated.
If you feel like these characteristics describe you, contact us today. We are eager to schedule an interview with you at your earliest convenience.