Get to the Root of Cash Flow Issues With Accounts Receivable Financing
Solid cash flow gives you the ability to upgrade software, repair equipment, pay suppliers, hire trustworthy employees and do other things that give you an excellent business reputation. If things aren’t perfect when it comes to cash flow, a great solution is to supplement available capital with accounts receivable financing. There’s no need to take on debt to keep your business operating smoothly.
The Benefits of Accounts Receivable Financing for Cash Flow
Financing receivables involves using unpaid invoices to get a cash advance. We purchase your accounts receivables and extend you a significant portion of the value immediately. The rest, minus a small percentage, is delivered directly to your bank account when your customer pays the invoice. Here’s why this solution is so excellent for cash flow:
- You can control exactly when you get the money
- Your business can take advantage of discounts or sales to buy things you need
- An infusion of capital helps you buy inventory in bulk for added savings
- AR financing doesn’t add any debt to your credit report
- Funds get transferred in as little as 24 hours
Your company’s cash flow is one of the main indicators of financial health. It’s important to make sure you always have enough capital coming in so you can invest money on business growth. Let us help you right away by asking our team about financing receivables.